Streaming With A Facebook Live Account
With Switcher Studio, streaming to Facebook LIVE has never been easier!
Sync Your Facebook Account
- Tap the "+" icon in the Outputs tab, and select "Facebook".
- Sign-in with your Facebook account information. Allow Switcher to link with your Facebook account.
Select Your Destination
- Select the category of stream you want (i.e. Wall, Page, Group, or Event).
Add a title and a description for your event.
- Tap the “Create Live Stream” button. A loading message will appear to indicate info has been saved.
Select Output To "Facebook"
- Select “Facebook” under the Broadcasting section.
Tap the ">" icon to create a new stream or change the Facebook destination to a different category.
Tap the big red button in the top-right corner to go live!
Switching Facebook Accounts
In some cases, you may need to sync Switcher with a different Facebook account. To switch Facebook accounts, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the outputs tab in the lower right area of the main device.
- Tap the blue "+" icon in the upper right of this area.
- Select "Facebook" from the dialog box, then select “Unlink Account”.